WHAT WE DO
If you are looking for an easy, hassle free way to get custom apparel for your team, club or organization then DownStream is the answer! We specialize in creating custom fundraising web stores that will eliminate the stress of collecting money, collecting orders, and then having to distribute the products. We do all the work for you from start to finish! DownStream will process all payments, handle all customer questions / inquiries, and distribute all orders that occur on your store. You are completely hands off while the web store raises money for your team, club or organization.
WE DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU
• Build a custom web store tailored for your needs with your sales representative and our graphic art team
• DownStream processes all payments – no handling of money
• Handle all customer questions and inquiries
• Setup distribution of orders
• A great way to earn money for your team, club or organization
Click to view a sample team store
Screen print is an excellent option for product decoration. It provides a quicker and cheaper option for your team, program or organization. Screen printed items are perfect for your everyday use. Whether it is tees, hooded sweatshirts, bags, or any other item we can customize it to meet your needs!
Embroidery is a fantastic way in which to decorate your custom gear. Embroidery is perfect for your team or corporate logo to be decorated on a garment. This process is great for hats, polo shirts, jackets, and bags.
DownStream is a leader in the distribution of custom embroidered / screen printed corporate apparel. We are a state of the art embroidery and silk screening workshop that takes pride in creating unique custom pieces for all your apparel and gift item needs. We carry and distribute a huge variety of clothing options for you to choose from, so finding what you need is never a problem! Listed below are a few services we provide our corporate accounts.
• Custom Embroidered Clothing • Custom T-Shirt Printing
• Custom Silk Screen Printing • Embroidered Golf Clothes
• Logos & Design Services • Corporate Apparel
Our commitment is to provide you with the highest quality embroidered and screen printed merchandise at the most competitive prices we can offer!
We offer a wide range of quality brand name garments in many styles to include (but not limited to):
• Polo shirts • Aprons • Denim
• Sweatshirts • Towels • Twill shirts
• T-Shirts • Jackets • Caps & Hats
For your convenience, we provide on-site digitizing, personalization and monogramming. Also, we have a full in house graphic team to help you with your custom design for your business or organization.
We take great pride in providing the highest quality services at the most competitive prices for our corporate partners!
DownStream has an in house graphic team that will help you bring your ideas to life on your custom apparel piece(s). Let our talented designers help you on your next project to create a truly unique piece that you will be thrilled to wear! DownStream prides itself in creating the most eye catching designs and patterns for our customers, let us start designing something for you today!
Dye-Sublimation gives your team, program or organization a truly unique product. It provides you, the customer, the ability to use unlimited colors, patterns, and logos on your custom product. No design is off limits, and our in-house graphic team can create anything you can imagine!
Click Below To Launch A Product Page
We are pleased to announce that Master Monogram Screen Print and Embroidery has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Reversible Lifestyle LLC, as well as M3 Manufacturing LLC and forms DownStream Manufacturing & Outfitters. The new structure is designed to share the expertise of all three companies’ to help maximize efficiency, delivery, and experience in delivering high quality custom goods to our clients.
Master Monogram is a full service screen print and embroidery company that has been in business since 1988. Master Monogram provides the very best in screen printing, embroidery and custom transfer work. Master Monogram uses the very latest technologies and equipment to ensure their customers get the very best final product that exists in the industry today. Also, Master Monogram has an extensive background in business to consumer logistics, as well as in-house fulfillment and logistic capabilities.
Reversible Lifestyle was founded in 2011 with a goal to provide customers memorable and innovative custom sublimated apparel at very affordable prices. The company’s talented graphic art team provides eye catching designs for a variety of products. The company grew by following the latest industry trends, by adding new products that best service their customers, by always improving upon products developed, and by taking pride in customer service. “This opportunity for us to be teamed up with Master Monogram and M3 Manufacturing provides us the ability to service our customers in ways we could not have in the past. We feel as a team we are going to provide top notch screen print, embroidery, sublimation, and delivery services to our customer base at very competitive prices,” said Steve Panarelli, Reversible Lifestyle, Director of Team Sales and Apparel.
The synergy of these companies yields the following advantages for our customers:
• A full service house that acts as a one stop shop for all custom apparel needs
• A wide variety of products to customize
• Exceptional on time delivery
• A talented in house graphic team that provides art work in a very timely fashion
• Superior customer service
• Expertise in team fundraising / team apparel web stores
• Extensive experience within the decoration industry
• Extensive experience with fulfillment and business to consumer logistics
“By teaming up with Reversible Lifestyle and M3 Manufacturing, we are able to create a place where people can come to get all their decorating needs taken care of under one roof,” said Steve Tyrer, President of Master Monogram. “We are excited to offer all of our team and custom apparel services to consumers across the country. The synergies we have in combining the three companies’ I feel will bring a modern and effective way to get custom goods in the hands of our consumers.”
• 50% deposit needed before any order can be produced
• 50% remaining balance due before shipment
• All major credit cards accepted
• A rush fee may apply to an order that is needed quicker than our standard 15-30 business day production schedule
Shipping / Returns
• Shipping cost will be added to final invoice if applicable
• Any issues with product or return request must be made within 5 business days of receiving product
• DownStream will provide return labels for any defective product received
• DownStream will accept responsibility on any product that is found to be damaged
• Screen print 7-10 business days from art approval and order submission
• Embroidery 7-10 business days from art approval and order submission
• Sublimation turn time can vary from 15-30 business days from art approval and order submission. Turn times on sublimated products vary on product, size of order, and season order is placed in. Call your sales representative for the most current turn times
• All orders must be submitted with approved art
• All orders must be submitted with the DownStream Excel spreadsheet completely filled out
• DownStream has no minimum orders, and will take any size re order
• Add on orders will be accepted, however, DownStream cannot guarantee the same delivery date as original order placed
• DownStream can provide sizing samples for team fittings upon request. Please contact your sales representative for additional info
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT
Get started on the path to your ultimate vision right now. Contact us for more information on how we can create a design perfect for you.
ADDRESS: 10 Lucon Dr. Deer Park, NY
Len Panarelli (Director Of Sales)
Steve Panarelli (Director Of Sales)
Bob Clancey - National Sales Rep (Southeast)
Ric Beardsley - National Sales Rep (East Coast)
DownStream is a completely custom apparel company. Our in house graphic team can create a unique look that is custom to your team, business or organization. Our designers will work with you every step of the way to make your custom apparel piece!
• DownStream will create your first mock up for free. So, please have a strong idea of what you want your product(s) to look like before we start the art process to avoid any art fees
• DownStream will charge $45 per hour for mock ups that we create after the original mock up has been created
• DownStream will only accept art files in PDF, AI, or EPS. Any low resolution files will need to be re-created and there could be art fees associated with the recreation
• DownStream will match colors, however, we will need samples in order to match correctly. These samples will be returned after color matching is complete
• DownStream uses its own standard color palette. See to the left for our standard colors or ask for a printed fabric color chart
NOTE: Mock ups only provide a representation of what your custom item(s) will look like completed. There could be slight variances from the mock up to the finished product, so any concerns or questions please address these issues with your sales representative before order submission. If something in your mock up must be a specific size (Numbers, Logos, Names. Etc…) please make sure you let us know so we can call it out in the finished art file.